To My Gran


Today Was my Gran's funeral. My Gran passed away suddenly on Thursday morning. So its been really hard time for me and my family.

Today at the funeral I just really missed and really realized what a big impact my Grandparents had on me. I owe a huge part of my personality to them and the time they invested in my life. They opened up doors and gave me hope and love in my life. My Gran would always put up with me and laugh at my stupid jokes. My Granddad opened his workshop and his life i treasure the days that i worked in my Granddads workshop and he helped me to finish all my wood work projects on time.

I will post this week again but this Blog post is for Gert Taylor. I Love You Gran and I will always miss you. Sorry i didn't see you as much as i wanted but you are so special to me. Your Grandchild Buster :-)

Comments

Popular Posts