AMERICA

Good Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should i say Good morning or should I say good evening as it is here in America. Its 22:00 here at camp.

Hope you are all well and not to stressed. Here is some news just for you!!!!

Well after travelling for a total of 38 hours i finally made to camp and lets just say it is nothing like i expected. In some ways its a little scary and in other ways well it is the most amazing place on earth. I am really enjoying the freedom the occasional dizzy spell from jet lag i wont lie is grating my nipple.

I went to Wendy's for those of you who don't know what Wendy's is let me just tell you its not the girl next door its a fast food joint. I don't wanna sound funny but there are enough fast food places here to make the cows in SA a little worried!!! OH MY GOSH!! The flag should just have a McDonald golden arches on it.

was honestly weird that i couldn't speak Zulu to the black people but that's life hey its cool though and the social structures are very diff to home but I love that!!! Anyway driving on the wrong side of the road is a little weird the guy who drove us from the airport i just thought he was going to drive into on coming traffic.

The kids haven't arrived yet they arrive in 18 days so went fly fishing today. Which i must just say that despite the name is very manly. I CAUGHT SO MUCH. I am a pro let me just tell you the fish literally went running!! cause i caught about 4 trees one guys hat the fishing rod behind me some grass, my own line and at one point i was fishing without a fly on the line so lets just say i hope i am a little better in the future.


anyway miss you guys and am a little sick. what can i say i am a mommies boy!!

love you guys

The Rooms





The Waterfront



The View


Flyfishing 101



Comments

  1. Sounds awesome Jus.. hope that camp is an amazing experience for you! I still miss USA like crazy. Wendy's bacon and cheese burgers and frosties.. the best fast food ever! Whereabouts is your camp?

    Just don't go falling in love with any American gals ok!

    Cheers
    topher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Topher

    Thanksfor the post. I am in North Carolina. The Question is not whether I fall for any Ameican Girls It's whether they fall for me!!!!

    Keep Safe Mate

    Justin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts