The Church


“The church is always trying to get other people to reform; it might not be a bad idea to reform itself a little, by way of example”. Mark Twain


Tonight in Church I got to thinking about my past and the hurts that had been inflicted and have been on the side of dishing that pain out. What is it in me tonight that made me depressed. Let me just say that I hate the Church. I hate for what it stands for and the fact that it has sold a POP Jesus and has really sold itself for money and for the easy road......

God the church has hurt me and God I have hurt people. What is the answer for the church. Where do we stand and where do we go.... The church is FAILING!!!!!! Its failed to love and to be Gods voice in the dark.

Sorry God Sorry world sorry creation and sorry self.... I need to learn and need to hear and need to grow. God please teach and make me uncomfortable in my skin.... Give me opportunity to love and to be Jesus.



Comments

Popular Posts