Cricket Lovely Cricket


Anyway so today we went to cricket (Sunday 17th December 2006). It was Jaron ( My brothers friend who i have really started to enjoy spending time with) , Amber (My brothers fiance sister who is up from Cape Town) , Jenny (Denver's Fiance & Amber's sister) And Denver (Jenny's Fiance and my brother).

Was really cool except India are doing well. anyway here are some pics from the day.The whole day got me thinking. Isn't amazing how something so simple in life, can give a person life. What is it about these things that rejuvenate the body and soul. But what is it about us that the same things that destroy us can be masked in the same cloak of life. Why is it that we do things that we feel are good for us but in fact are extremely bad.


Although my thouht process has led me to believe that, when our actions involve the upliftment of others in a positive way, we find life in ourselves. That's why people feel hope amongst friends, rejuvenation in solitude because they can embrace people with a new love and hope. This is the challenge for me is to start weeding out the masks that are not showing their true face.

Comments

Popular Posts