In The Begining Was The Tree




















My Moms family is busy putting together a family book. Which is pretty cool to know that i come from somewhere and i didn't just happen. (Cause that's what our parents make us believe). You can call her Sally but i being Family say Auntie Sally. I am posting the photos on here so she can get them.

Enjoy it ok.


Picture 1 is my Ma and my Aunt Val
Picture 2 is me Marsha me Farsha and me Shishta
Picture 3 is my Gran (Fanny Pearl Giles) and Grandpa (Who died before i got to meet him). Ladies please nit i carry these genes and you can see i am a well bred steed.

Now just for you who aren't part of this great family here is game you can play. It's called spot me or for those of you who know me so well you wish you were me it's called spot the idiot. The first one who can spot me gets a whole lot of ???.

Comments

Popular Posts